Young Researchers’ Forum(YRF) is a free online learning and research community designed for
pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences students globally by the International Pharmaceutical
Students’ Federation, IPSF. It aims to promote researching, learning and collaboration in the
pharmacy practice and Pharmaceutical science among members.
The young researchers’ forum is led by the pharmacy education committee of the International
Pharmaceutical Students Federation.
The research working group will focus on:
- The impact of climate change on Drugs
- The extent of substandard and falsified medicines and strategies
- Be registered members of the Young Researchers Forum ( Register through yrf.ipsf.org)
- Be an IPSF member
- Have good knowledge of research especially systematic reviews
- Have good knowledge about scientific writing skills
- Have a passion for research
- Expect to dedicate 8-10 hours of work for the assigned research topic per week.
Added advantage will be given to applicants who attend all sessions of the Young Researchers
Forum Webinar Series
How to apply:
Interested applicants are to fill the application form and the deadline for application is 31st
Registration form link: